Solar energy is a form of renewable energy that is available without any limit and can be used for our need. Sun is the source of solar energy and this energy cannot be destroyed. This non-conventional form of energy does not pollute or affect any other things, which is also the reason to promote the use of solar energy in every field.
Uses of Solar Energy:
- Solar energy is obtainable to use without any cost. Although you can buy devices and equipment for producing solar energy through sunrise, still its cost is quite less in comparison to our cost of energy requirements.
- Solar energy can be utilized in the remote and rural regions also where it is generally quite costly to set up an electric power grid.
- Solar energy might be widely utilized for charging equipment like solar cell batteries and calculators that need very less amount of energy.
- Solar energy does not create any type of pollution.
- It is an unlimited renewable energy source that will never end.